- The Sniper Squad in the 6.3 Diagram should be Force Recon.
- RG-31 MRAP is an International MaxxPro.
- Reference card 5 (REF#5) bottom line in italics should read “PLEASE READ RULE 5.1 – THE FIRST TURN”
NEW DICE RULES VARIANT
- Square = 1 space on grid
- TCA = Turn Card Ability
- Square Icon = Movement Value
- Circle Icon = Range (of) Attack
- Triangle Icon = Attack Damage
- Shield Icon = Defense Value
- r = radius, R = Row, e = exact
- Range of “0” (zero) = current/same square
- BF = Battlefield
- HQ = Headquarters
- BQ = Build Queue
- A/S = Air/Sea Lane
- BQ pile = the cards in ONE BQ square
- “Deploy” = to bring a unit from your BQ into a HQ.
- “Spent” = out of ammo, turned horizontal to the right 90 degrees so the sidebar can be read.
- “Supplied” = full of ammo, straightened up so card info can be read and able to use TCA.
- “Transport” = can carry units
- “Specials” = Cards are not unit cards:
- Politics & Population (Purple)
- Technical Development (Grey)
- Space/ICBMs (Red)
- Self-Supply = can resupply itself.
- Single Target = can damage only one valid target per attack.
- Return Fire = during opponent´s turn, counter-attack any valid target attacking current square. Both damages are simultaneous.
- Body Armor = All of your “RIFLE SQUAD” cards gain +1 Defense (Shield) Value.
- Population Boom = All of your Infantry: Squad cards gain +1 Attack Damage and +1 Defense Value. Does not affect Fireteams.
- Supply 1 = resupply 1 valid target during your Supply Phase.
- Unload = unload transported units into current square during your Supply Phase.
- Clear Mines 1 = clear one minefield from current square, unharmed.
- Gas Turbine Engines = All of your Tanks and Supply Units can move one additional square than stated on card (+1 Movement Value).
- Suppress Infantry 2 = can also assign 2 damage to infantry in current square when attacking.
- Fire-At-Will = attack during an opponent´s turn. Say, “Fire!” Damage is simultaneous.
- Immobile Fire = can either move or attack on your turn, not both.
- A/S Range = can attack valid targets in the Air/Sea Lane.
- Multi-Barrel = can assign full Attack Damage to every valid target in square.
- Damage Spread = can target multiple squares within range.